Stay Alert, Not Alarmed
Thank you for choosing our ASURE Accommodation Group properties to look after you and we hope to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We are here to support you during these challenging times and should you have any requests or concerns during your stay, please reach out to our ASURE hosts.
As always, the health and safety of our guests and employees is always our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene at our ASURE Accommodation Group properties. As the situation to COVID-19, continues to evolve, we continue to take measures to ensure ongoing vigilance around personal hygiene and cleaning standards.
Our team are actively monitoring all reputable sources to stay informed and up to date about COVID-19, including the New Zealand Ministry of Health and the World Health Organisation.
ASURE Accommodation Group properties have reviewed its already stringent cleaning and sanitising procedures to ensure the risk of spreading COVID-19 is mitigated. This includes but is not limited to:
- Regular safety communications, signage and briefings provided through internal communications platforms
- Increased employee awareness of the requirement to maintain the highest level of health and safety in our workplaces at all times
- Increased frequency of cleaning the public areas (including the lobby, elevators, stairs, door handles, and bathrooms.) using high grade multi-surface disinfectant and cleaner
- Continuing to monitor and adjust food and beverage offerings in accordance with current food safety standards and identified best practise
- Increased availability of antibacterial hand sanitisers for employee and guest use
Prevention – How to protect yourself and others
Ministry of Health Guidelines
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
- Our team will be washing their hands very frequently, following the Ministry of Health Guidelines. Please bear with us if it takes us a little longer to serve you.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or food with sick people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms and have been to any countries or territories of concern or have been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19.
More information can be found at the Ministry of Health Website: https://www.health.govt.nz/
We would prefer contactless payment by credit card or debit card. Thank you for choosing our ASURE Accommodation Group properties.
The Ministry of Health webpage offers a range of information on COVID-19 including how the virus spreads, prevention, self-isolation and areas of concern. The most effective way to prevent the spread of the virus is frequent hand-washing and appropriate cough and sneeze etiquette.
Kindly check the most recent updates and advice from the Ministry of Health website as these change frequently: