The ASURE Accommodation Group was set up by passionate accommodation providers who wanted to join with other like-minded hosts to ensure their guests experience fantastic hospitality throughout New Zealand. In true Kiwi spirit, the ASURE Accommodation Group was built on solid values and continues to embrace quality, independently owned and operated accommodation properties with genuinely helpful and friendly hosts.
Genuine Kiwi Hospitality
- All ASURE properties are independently owned and operated with the personal commitment and service typical of a small business.
- All ASURE properties have kitchens, full bathrooms, laundry facilities and some have spa bath units, bike hire and storage, swimming pools, spa pools, in-house restaurants and members are happy to offer restaurant recommendations around the region.
- Your ASURE hosts welcome you to experience their genuine Kiwi hospitality along with their ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Book your entire holiday, commission free, through ASURESTAY.com.
- Your ASURE hosts enjoy sharing their knowledge on the variety of activities in their regions and are happy to book them for you.
- Your ASURE hosts will also happily help you plan your itinerary and offer a free ‘Book Ahead’ service for you at all other ASURE locations throughout New Zealand.
- The ASURE Group has developed an environmental policy which is based on a strong commitment to improving environmental performance.
- The ASURE Group embrace the Health & Safety procedures.
- Staying with ASURE ‘Your Comfort is ASUREd’.
ASURE Accommodation Quality System
DriveSafe.org.nz has been developed to help visitors to New Zealand safely enjoy their self-drive holiday. Driving is a great way to experience all New Zealand has to offer. But driving in New Zealand may be unlike driving in other countries. This site provides basic information about New Zealand road rules and etiquette, along with links to more details about everything that those unfamiliar with our roads need to know. We encourage visitors to return to the site at each stage of their trip for more guidance and ideas. The site has three sections: